RHYMES WITH TRUCK

Thursday, March 24, 2011

LATEST NEWS: CANADIAN FLATDECK TRUCKING : THE BOOK.

____ I have recieved a proof copy from the publisher and given the book the OK. It's now available online and I have ordered a box of ten which I'll sell for $20 each. First come, first served. It's not perfect; there are a few places where the layout could be better and the place names on the maps are in very small print. Some of the photos came out better than others and I thought it would be a bit thicker. The cover came out really well and I'm proud of that. Also the font, which is called "Segue UI", makes the printed page look clean and tidy. There is nothing new in the book that you cannot read on the blog, so I don't want anybody to be disappointed with it. Just click to see what postage and packing rates are to your part of the world.  www.createspace.com/3575340

No comments:

Post a Comment